Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Riesa -Saxony, Fieldstudies May-June 2015

While visiting relatives in Saxony , I used any spare time to go outdoors and do some fieldwork
Common redstart, male, Bic pen & Lyra grey coloured pencil

Common redstart, male,one more study of the same bird, Bic pen & Lyra grey coloured pencil

A first year male Pied flycatcher singing, Bic pen & Lyra grey coloured pencil

Eagle owl study, Riesa zoo, Bic pen

Once again the young male Pied flycatcher while singing, Bic pen & Lyra grey coloured pencil

Magpie study,  Bic pen & Lyra grey coloured pencil

Spotted flycatcher, Bic pen

Grey partridge sketched at Riesa zoo,  Bic pen & Lyra grey coloured pencil

Wood pigeon study,  Bic pen & Lyra grey coloured pencil

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus