Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Latest life studies

Black kite , Bic pen study


One more Black kite study at Wildpark Poing, Bic pen
Blue winged kookabura, life study at Olching birdpark, Bic pen

Sakerfalcon head study, Poing, Bic pen

Peregrine falcon at Wildpark Poing, Bic pen & Tombow brush pens

Black kite, head study, Poing , Bic pen


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners