Direkt zum Hauptbereich

"Kasimir" the tawny owl life study


It was a beautiful autumn day today, and couldn`t miss the chance to visit Schloss Nymphenburg park in Munich looking after the tawny owls.Since I couldn`t spot any other I went back to the well known "Kasimir" , and managed to complete a study. It sounds unbelievable but it is the tenth study from the same bird I did so far! Gouache colours on water colour paper

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners