Direkt zum Hauptbereich

New Great crested grebe study

I went back to the park to see if the Grebes were still there..It seems that they are going to have a succeful breeding season this year. I painted this one using Staedtler fineliner and Copic markers

Kommentare

Jeremy Pearse hat gesagt…
Wonderful study. I really like the series of previous grebe sketches and the way you have brought them all together in this painting - lovely work!
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
thank you Jeremy!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners