Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Munich zoo-today`s life studies

The weather was excellent and decided to go back to the zoo to
work from life.
There was a hope to make some coloured work today,but it was too hot, and my time was also limited.
Eventually I gave up, and did only b & w studies..

Dwarf crocodile, my second life study of this rare reptile after sechs months..Staedtler fineliner 

Blue -yellow macaw pair life study,today in the morning Staedtler fineliner 
Przewalski horse speedy study in the zoo, Staedtler fineliner 

Indian elephant, life study ,Staedtler fineliner

Azara's-agouti, life study , Staedtler fineliner

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus