Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Munich zoo, Macaws and other life studies

Bactrian camel, Staedtler fineliner

A blue & yellow macaw study today in the morning in Munich zoo. Staedtler fineliner & watercolours 

Blue yellow macaw life study, Staedtler fineliner

Great white pelican life study, Staedtler fineliner

Azara's-agouti, Staedtler fineliner

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners