Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Life studies on toned paper-Munich zoo

Since I´ve done several illustrations on toned paper , and meanwhile I feel comfortable with this medium, I decided to use this technique for life studies this time.
Dwarf crocodile, life study in the zoo, today in the morning , Staedtler fineliner & Gelly Roll Basic white pen on toned paper

Eurasian lynx life study, Staedtler fineliner & Gelly Roll Basic white pen on toned paper
A ..half Nicobar pigeon, life study, Staedtler fineliner & Gelly Roll Basic white pen on toned paper

The male sumatran Orangutan from Munich zoo, life study, Staedtler fineliner & Gelly Roll Basic white pen on toned paper.The most detailed study I`ve done from life so far using this technique.


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus