Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Latest life studies from Munich zoo

It has been some time since I`ve uploaded my last life studies on this Blog.
In the meantime I did some work, but only in black and white using fineliners from various brands.

Greater Kudu female

Polar bear head study

Indian elephant

Red ruffed lemur

Mandrill

Eurasian lynx

Rhino iguana

Black Pacu

Lowland gorilla female

Lion male study

Young lowlad gorilla

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus