Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Life studies from Wildpark Poing close to Munich



The spring is here! Wonderful weather conditions yesterday and I drove to Wildpark Poing close to Munich, making a first top at Snowy owl`s enclosure and did my first study of this male owl from life.
A speedy study of a eurasian lynx while feeding, Unipin fineliner

Snowy owl male, Bic pen , Unipin fineliner & Gelly Roll Basic white pen on toned paper.

Immature steppe eagle , sketched also in Wildpark today.Bic pen , Unipin fineliner & Faber-Castell Pitt pen grey tone

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus