Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Cats and Chimpanzee studies-Munich zoo

From my today`s visit to Munich zoo.It was a "Cat" day today, since I spend almost all of my time sketching big and smaller cats.I didn`t have enough time available and I did only speedy studies. I forgot to mention that beside Cats , I managed to sketch also a Chimpanzee...






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus