Direkt zum Hauptbereich

LITTLE BUSTARD- studies and final painting

Once again a field study of a Little bustard sketched four years ago in Extremadura -Spain from life, a watercolour study based on this field sketch and on my video footage, and a Gouache painting I did a couple of years ago. There is also a close up of the bird in the painting to be seen.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus