Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Monochromatic Tawny owl studies

Actually I was planning to do a couple a Tawny owl youngster studies, but since they were hiding themselves on the top of the trees, I decided to leave the park when the female suddenly appeared and landed close tto the nest hole. I never had the chance before to study the owl sitting in the open, and tried to do my best within the 40 minutes it stayed there.Attached also one more study of an other owl called " Martin", I managed to finish somewhat later. Both have been sketched using various fineliners


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners