Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Tawny owlet study


Thanks to a message of a friend I`ve got early in the morning yesterday , I was able to drive to the Nymphenburg park and paint my first Tawny owlet from life in watercolours. Hope to go back soon for more studies...



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners