Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Domestic dove breeding

It was few days ago, when we came back from holidays, and found to our surprise a dove breeding in an empty pot at our balcony.Because I didn`t want to disturb , I was watching them from the Kitchen window using binoculars, and managed to do a couple of studies.Meanwhile the doves are gone since yesterday, the eggs also, and I pressume that one of the many crows around was the thief...



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners