Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Video based central Asian birds & mammal studies

When I`m not able to study birds or mammals from life, my own videos or nature documentaries provide the visual informations I need. Attached ,quick studies of Demoiselle cranes, Saiga antelopes and Palla`s cats based on video.








Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners