Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Dogs & Humans Art exhibition in Munich

From the current exhibition about dogs and humans in art in Bavarian national museum. A miniature portrait by the Austrian artist Waldmüller showing his son with his dog dated in 1836. .And he pug dog of Count Brühl from Saxony created in porcelain in 1743.It was pretty difficult to work in the Museum because of the low light.


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus