Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Horse life drawings

I haven`t done any work from life lately due to the lockdown, but I found the time today to make a half an hour bike ride to a horse farm in the outskitrs of Munich. There was just me and the horses...Attached, the drawings I managed to do...








Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus