Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Siberian tiger portrait

Siberian tiger portrait painted in gouache. As I did lately with the Lanner falcon portrait ,I used only brush without initial pencil drawing and is based on video footage taken in Munich zoo.
 For those who might be interested to watch the whole video here is the Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gS5qlx2sH0


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners