Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Woodchat shrike courtship

Woodchat shrike courtship. Study based on video taken lately by a good friend in Greece. This is why I love videos, `cause I can study movement and behaviour..Thank you very much Giorgos  for allowing me to use your footage! Fineliners & Faber Castell Pitt pens



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners