Direkt zum Hauptbereich

New field work

Attached some life studies I did lately. A Tawny owl, Mute swan ,Greylag goose and a Canada goose from Nymphenburg park and a common buzzard sketched today very close to Munich from a distance aided by my scope





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus