Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Thylacine painting

Extinct animals and birds are still among my favorites, and the Tasmanian tiger is surely one of them. I did start one more painting depicting the animal and though I was pleased with the background the tiger seemed to be very big for the size, with wrong proportions and facial expression. I decided to remove the tiger and repainted it over the background but much smaller. Surely not my best attempt but I know that I`ll be able to create a much better painting one day.








Kommentare

Korg Legacy hat gesagt…


Sketch Crack I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide new knowledge to me
Mike hat gesagt…
This is a stunning painting. Do you sell prints of it, as I'd really love to have one of these on my wall?

rolands50@gmail.com

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners