Direkt zum Hauptbereich

New life studies

I spent few hours today in the morning in a Wildpark close to Munich accompanied by a good firend, and managed to do some drawings from life . Fineliners & Pens





Stellers sea eagle, life study


Kommentare

Sadini Upeka hat gesagt…
These are some fantastic works of art! I love how you have brought out the personalities of each animal.
Greetings from Sri Lanka!
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thanks a lot!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners