Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Barred warbler head studies

A compilation of Barred warbler heads based on video I took in Greece few years ago. Barred warblers are the biggest of their family in Europe are not colouful birds, but they are very melodious and definitely belong to my favorites.  Fineliners. For those who might be interested, check out my video where the drawings are based on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv5RO7Ril2Y&t=574s

 


 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners