Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Painting & drawing waterbirds from life

 Three bird studies painted and drawn from life in Ismaning artificial lake close to Munich yesterday in the morning. It was a foggy, cool day but there was no wind at all and was pretty pleasant to work outdoors.( check out the photographs)




 










Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners