Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Tawny owl pair life study

 A Tawny owl pair painted from life today in Nymphenburg park, Munich. It is the first time in ten years , I was able to find and paint a pair on the spot. I`ll never get tired of drawing and painting them! Gouache colours


 

Kommentare

Parküberwachung hat gesagt…
Really great blog;)

Best

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners