Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Wolf watercolour painting

A Eurasian Wolf in the Slovenian forests. A watercolour painted for the "Living with wolves"project in Slovenia . A cooperation of Artists for Nature foundation and the University of Ljubljana.I had the fortune to be one from the six artists who took part in this project last summer spending a memorable week in the Slovenian mountains. Also attached some development steps photographed during the  creation of the painting  

 

 


 


 

 




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners