Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Long eared owl life studies

 I spent some valuable time in the field today in the morning sketching a family of Long eared owls. Sadly , then came the rain and I had to drive back home. Also, few photos of mine taken by a friend while I was sketching the owl. 



 

 

 

 





 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners