Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Brown Bear family painting

 A Bear mama with cubs. A painting I`ve just finished , inspired by our recent encounter with a Bear family last June in Greece, Acylics on canvas.Also two drawings of a Bear which  served as preliminary drawings for the painting #brownbear #brownbearpainting #acrylicpainting #acylics

 




 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus