Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Peregrine falcon painting

 A Peregrine falcon staying on a cliff above the sea. A composition I`ve just finished . Painted in acrylics and is based on a drawing I did few years ago. Also attached, the drawing and few photos taken while working on the latest Peregrine falcon painting


 






 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners