Direkt zum Hauptbereich

EAGLE OWL vs RAVEN

A eurasian Eagle owl being annoyed by a common Raven, A typical corvid behaviour.. This watercolour painting  is based on a video of a spanish friend...Attached also, the story behind the composition from a b/w drawing I did last June based on a video of a spanish friend https://www.instagram.com/p/C5wQU6Iog0T/ , a couple of shots I took while painting and the final watercolour











 

 

 

 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners