Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Partridges head comparison

 Rock partridge at the left and Chukar partridge to the right, head comparison. It is something I wanted to do long time now because there are still people who often mistaken Chukar for Rock partridges. I tried to show all the importrant features as clear as possible and hope to create a coloured image soon. Fineliners


 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners