Direkt zum Hauptbereich

New Tawny owl in the park

 A Tawny owl study painted in watercolours from life today in the morning.A good friend called me and told me about an Owl in a new spot. I haven`t been in the park and didn`t use watercolours for studies outdoors for ages and the selft doupt was increasing...I had to prove it to my self that I still can do it! 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 

 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners