Direkt zum Hauptbereich



















Brown bear





















Markhor wild goat















Markhor wild goat
















Capercaillie male















Capercaillie female

Kommentare

alberto hat gesagt…
Hi Paschalis,
beautiful work!

best
Alberto
Måns Sjöberg hat gesagt…
Magnifiscent as usual! You have the ability to render life and detail at the same time, really difficult!
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thank you both Alberto and Mans!
This is my aim Mans!
I'm just trying to understand and imitate the real thing -nature...
I hope I'll come very close sometime..

Paschalis
Øivind Egeland hat gesagt…
Hello Paschalis,

I have really enjoyed looking through both new and old posts. Your work really shows that you have intimate knowledge of the wildlife that you are drawing, and your technique is outstanding. I have made a link to this page in my own blog.
Yours, Øivind
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thank you Øivind!

Paschalis
Kerry hat gesagt…
You have amazing talent. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners