Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Peregrine falcon study














A quick study of a juv.Peregrine today morning in Munich zoo...

Kommentare

Unknown hat gesagt…
This is a study? My pencil studies should look so good! I always admire work like this, the way that the lines flow in a natural, spontaneous way.
Fran A.H. Alvarado hat gesagt…
Hi Paschalis
It´s fantastic you are so near from the zoo in Munich, so we can see your gorgeous work.
Regards
Jenny Woolf hat gesagt…
"Quick study" - it would take me about 10 years to do something as good as this!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners