Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Saker Falcon portrait

A Sakerfalcon portrait sketched using a scope today morning in Munich zoo..The main medium was the Bic black biro pen while a Brush Black pen from Faber-Castell has been also used
for the darker parts..


Kommentare

Fran A.H. Alvarado hat gesagt…
Hello Paschalis
Always a pleasure going through your blog. This work in pen is just incomparable.

Regards and Happy Christmas

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners