Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Carrion crow,Guinea pig

A Carrion crow study sketched from life using a spotting scope at our local park, Bic pen

Our second Guinea pig the sweet "Caramela", Bic pen

Kommentare

Marc Calvo hat gesagt…
Good detailed sketches Paschalis!.
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
Thank you Marc!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners