Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Peregrine falcon (falconry bird)

A study I did in watercolour from life a couple of day ago in a Wildpark close to Munich

Kommentare

Jeremy Pearse hat gesagt…
A lovely Peregrine portrait - very well done. I also enjoyed the black pen drawings of your earlier post, especially the one of the Eagle Owl!
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
thank you Jeremy! It is always a challenge working from life but the reward
is more pleasing than in any studio work..

Paschalis

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners