Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Steppe eagle and Night heron at Wildpark Poing

A juv. Night heron head study, an unusual sighting of a migrating bird, at the pond close to the Bear enclosure. Faber-Castell Pitt pen

One more study of the same bird, Faber-Castell Pitt pen

haven`t been in Wildpark in Poing for months, I went there today in the morning, and was happily surprised by a new member in their raptor collection, this juv. Steppe eagle. I couldn`t miss the chance to portray this beautiful bird..Life study, watercolours

Steppe eagle juv. head study,Staedtler fineliner & Gelly Roll Basic white pen on toned paper

Kommentare

Booking Any hat gesagt…
Lovely post on "Steppe eagle and Night heron at Wildpark Poing"! Eagle bird is very cunning one while flying in the sky and it can hunt from the up of the land area, river, pond or seas even! Thanks - http://bookingany.blogspot.com

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners