Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Dwarf crocodile & Indian elephant studies

Though I did a couple of "portrait" studies of this reptile in the past , never tried to capture the "whole" before..It was about time! Dwarf crocodile, Faber-Castell artist Pitt pen


Indian elephant study, sketched today in the Munich zoo. It was a kind of demonstration , showing important anatomical features

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners