Direkt zum Hauptbereich

European Breeding Bird Atlas 2 New illustration project

I`ve been recently invited to illustrate few  species for  the new European breeding bird atlas EBBA 2. I feel honoured to be part of this huge project! Check out the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EBBA2.info, and find more informations about sponsoring at http://www.ebba2.info/support-eb…/ebba2-species-sponsorship/
Here they are some more informations about the artwork:
 http://www.ebba2.info/2018/03/07/artwork-in-ebba2/
Forgot ot mention that all the illustrations have been  painted using Acryla Gouache , a new medium to me.

Bonelli`s eagle

Chukar partridge

European roller

Lanner falcon ssp.feldeggii

Long legged buzzrad



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners