Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Extinct birds and mammals

Attached this time, various images of Passenger pigeons, Ivory billed woopeckers, and of Thylacines(Tasmanian tigers) I did in the recent past.There are few studies of suffed animals/ birds included, which helped me to understand the species better.
I became aware of Extinct species in the past already, but never tried to create any reconstructions since I didn`t have enough informations. Now I feel it`s about time to make more of these in the future










Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus