Direkt zum Hauptbereich

New illustrations for the European breeding bird atlas 2

 Attached my latest contribution to the forthcoming European bird atlas. All of my illustrations have been painted using Acryla Gouache.Check out the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EBBA2.info, and find more informations about sponsoring at http://www.ebba2.info/support-eb…/ebba2-species-sponsorship/
Here they are some more informations about the artwork:
 http://www.ebba2.info/2018/03/07/artwork-in-ebba2/


Bearded vulture

Calandra lark

Eurasian Eagle owl

Montagu`s harrier

Short toed eagle





Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners