Direkt zum Hauptbereich

NEW BOOKS-Birds & Trees

Just got two new books published by KOSMOS Verlag and illustrated by me, one about birds and the other about Trees. I must say that my publishers did an excellent job , making this publication very special! It`s always a pleasure to see my work published, having in mind that is going to have a much wider audience..Attached few samples of the illustrations, and here is a direkt Link to the books:

https://www.amazon.de/V%C3%B6gel-Zwischen-Himmel-Ulrich-Schmid/dp/3440158705/ref=pd_sbs_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=1ZF58WCH0FV0MB2GWH3Y


 https://www.amazon.de/B%C3%A4ume-Tief-verwurzelt-Andreas-Hase/dp/3440158691/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1521305668&sr=1-2














Kommentare

Matteo Grilli hat gesagt…
Fantastic Paschalis, I am planning to buy the one on birds, which I will also use to refresh my rusty German. Congratulations.
Matteo
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
thank you Matteo! Nice to hear from you!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus