Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Common swift watercolour

Attached this time a commissioned watercolour I did lately and shows common swifts flying over the city of Berlin. There is also the preparatory sketch in b/w to be seen. I did some changes since the client wanted the birds to be smaller.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners