Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Javan Banteng studies-Hellabrunn zoo

I spent several hours in the zoo hoping to do a proper watercolour of a Javan Banteng but the only I managed to get is the one of the calf and some half finished sketches..I don`t know why but the cows were exceptionally restless today...




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus