Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Jackal buzzard life study-Birdpark Olching

I went back to the Birdpark today and managed to do a coloured study of the Jackal buzzard. What beautiful birds they are! Attached aslo, a failed attempt. It was a sunny but unusually cold and windy day today, and wasn`t easy to work outdoors.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners