Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Nymphenburg park-first life studies for 2020

I haven`t been in the park since November and despite the madness around us I didn`t want to miss the chance to go there since I felt that I`m out of practice in field sketching..The weather was wonderful! This is my first life study of a Tawny owl this year..In addition, a quick sketch of a Grey heron and a couple of photos just to see how my "open air" studio looked like




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus