Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Passenger pigeon pair

I have a special interest on extinct species, and the Passenger pigeon and its tragic fate couldn`t be an exception..Attached a small paitning I`ve just finished , showing a pair of this fascinating bird. Acryla gouache on paper

Kommentare

Garrie Landry hat gesagt…
absolutely beautiful.
Paschalis Dougalis hat gesagt…
thanks a lot Garrie!

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners