Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Lesser grey shrike courting behaviour

My interest on Shrikes is still present , and a friends video inspired me to do a couple of quick studies  of the courting beahviour of the  Lesser grey shrike. I wanted to thank in particular Tora Benzeyen for allowing me to use his footage. Fineliners







Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners