Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Thylacine new studies

I`ve been notified by a good friend of the existence of a recently rediscovered Thylacine video, and insprired of it, I`ve done a couple of studies trying to understand his movemnt and appearance . I hope to find the time to do some coloured versions soon . Sepia fineliners



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Siberian eagle owl study

A siberian eagle owl study done on location in Munich zoo today morning... Siberian eagle owl, Bubo bubo sibiricus

Bird head sketches

Since the most if not all of us are forced to live in a self-isolation, and don`t have the possibility to go outdoors to sketch from life which I`m missing most, I decided to start drawing from my own videos. Every time I was travelling , I was taking a lot of footage mainly of birds. Attached in this case, songbird heads based on video I took while in Greece back in 2012. Fineliners